Thursday, January 5, 2012

our king Is Comming


God is the same, yesterday, today and forever more.
Some of us, may be of the belief that Jesus , is only depicted in the New Testament. But the truth is Jesus is depicted in the Old Testament as well. If the whole bible describes of the greatness of this one Person in such; wonders ways. Then it should be sufficient for us to understand that even The lord almighty admits that Jesus is salvation, life, the way to eternal life and there is no other, name in all the known wonders of God, Than Jesus Christ himself. So why have second thoughts. So why waste life, finding ways to eternal happiness and the way to heaven. Jesus, is the only way. Take the bold stand, come to Jesus accept him as he has accepted you as his very own.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.







We sincerely believe that this generation is living during the end times, and Jesus will return very soon. Do you often think in your mind that Jesus must return soon with the state the world is in? You only need to look at end times news to see how terrible a mess this world is in. One thing we can be sure of is that Jesus IS coming back to receive those who have followed Him with all their heart, soul, mind and strength, just as Jesus gave us the beautiful promise in John 14:1-3 ...'Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.' ... What a verse this is to keep close to your heart! This is an amazing promise! It's a promise that should keep our minds focused on Christ Jesus, knowing that one day soon, Jesus will return at the second coming to take us home. Friends, this earth is not our home. We belong with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. That's where our home is, with Him! And one day soon, we will live with Him for eternity, after He has returned to take us home.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment